Oral presentation Guidelines
Speakers should prepare a 15 minute PowerPoint presentation which will be followed by 4 minute question time and 1 minute for speaker exchange. Please take care to ensure that the intended presentation does not run over time as time limits need to be strictly met.
If you intend to show videos that may be in a format not easily recognized by some versions of PowerPoint and associated video software, please, contact in advance with our audio-visual support technician to make sure that you will not experience problems during your presentation.
All speakers should ensure their presentations are loaded onto the conference audio visual equipment prior to the session they are speaking in.
Poster Presentations Guidelines
• Poster should not be larger than 1.0m wide by 1.4m in height. The Poster will be mounted onto a velcro-compatible panel that has maximum dimensions 1.2m wide x 1.8m high.
• The Poster should be a single panel, not a series of different pieces.
• The type should be enlarged for easy reading. Character height recommendations - title: 20-40 mm, headings: 10-16 mm, text: 7-10 mm. A font like Arial or Helvetica is recommended rather than fonts like Times or Times New Roman for clarity in text, tables and diagrams.
• Handouts of the poster in A4 version can be very useful.
• Our intention is that all posters can be exposed from the beginning to the end of the Conference, but that plan may change depending on the number of posters and spaces availability. If we have to arrange more than one poster session, specific instructions will be delivered in due time.